What are Salt Rocks?
Salt rocks are made from salt crystals formed from ancient seas by nature millions of years ago and are found around the world. Our Rock Salt comes primarily from the Himalayas.
Salt rock crystals are mined from salt mines and handcrafted to keep their original structure. They come in variety of sizes, shapes, colors and intensity. No two rocks are the same. They are all unique.
What are the benefit of Salt Rocks?
Salt Rock Lamps have been said to:
- Provide a cleaner air nature’s air purifier
- Decrease airborne particles and bacteria
- Ease symptoms associated with
- asthma and allergies in general
- Elevate moods
- Increase energy levels
- Increase alertness and concentration
- Improve general atmosphere of a room
- Reduce stress
- Boost immune system and reduce
- vulnerability to flu’s and colds
- Reduces humidity in the air, decreasing mold and germs
- Reduces a myriad of indoor pollutants
- Color light therapy
- Natural alternative in a variety of ailments such as: Rheumatism, respiratory problems, migraines,
- insomnia and allergies
Where do they come from?
Salt crystal lamps are made from salt crystal rocks formed from ancient seas by nature. Most salt rocks originate from the Himalayas and are located mainly in Pakistan.
How do you ship them?
Products are shipping within days by UPS, FedEx and DHL.
How much is for shipping?
Don’t worry, all our Pure Himalayan Salt Products are shipped to you free of charge!
How are salt rock lamps cleaned?
Salt Rock Lamps absorb humidity and may deposit salt. They should be turned on as much as possible to release any moisture. The lamp can be wiped down with a damp cloth. Do not soak the lamp; if the lamp is damp turn it on to dry out. They are not for outdoor use, they are meant for indoor use only.
Where are salt rock lamps used?
- Throughout your home, bedrooms, dining rooms,living rooms, exercise rooms, computer rooms, etc.
- Hospital rooms
- Waiting rooms
- Hotel rooms
- Meditation or Yoga areas
- Environments with pets
- Indoor smoking areas, and other atmospheric inhibitors
- Humid areas
What size of salt rock lamp is recommended?
A rough rule is 1 lb for every 10 square
feet, below is an approximation.
Size of Lamp
*For larger room more than one rock maybe required (placing them in different areas of the room).
Why are salt rocks referred to as a natural ionizer?
Salt crystals are referred to as natural ionizer of the earth. When the crystals are warmed, they emit negative ions in to the air, creating freshness in the air. Negative ions are found in abundance on mountaintops, waterfalls, ocean and after a rain or thunderstorm. Some refer to negative ions as “The Vitamins of the Air.” The negative ions neutralize positive ions given off by by common household appliances such as TV’s, computers, microwaves, fluorescent lights, heaters, air conditioners and other pollutants.